– Alpha Numeric LCD
– Up to four concentration display digits
– Back-lit / color display
– Non-intrusive operation (remains explosion proof)
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGES :
– 1°C to 55°C (operating) without ext. cooling/heating
– 0°C to 70°C (storage)
– PPB range may require temp. controlled building
– Isolated 4-20mA
ANALYTICAL PERFORMANCE :
– Resolution: <1 to 50 ppb (app. dependent)
– Accuracy*: ±3% of full scale *Accuracy may be improved significantly near points of interest including ppb level concentrations
– Repeatability: ±3%
– Response time: Initial 60 sec. @ sensor (conc. dep.)
– Sensor life: Avg. >5-10 years
DETECTION RANGES :
– 0-1 ppm by wt. (or 0-1,000 ppb by wt.)
– 0-10 ppm by wt.
– 0-50 ppm by wt.
– 0-100 ppm by wt.
– 0-500 ppm by wt.
– Customer specified
Benefits of Model 204 Hydrocarbons/VOCs in Water Analyzers
Environmental Benefits :
ASI essentially offers a total hydrocarbon analyzer which is better for the environment because it will measure
all hydrocarbons in the sample rather than a select few HRVOCs (highly reactive VOCs). The HRVOC
designation using a G.C. only measures six hydrocarbons, allowing other dangerous hydrocarbons to go
Safety Benefits :
The Model 204 can measure hydrocarbon leaks long before other methods, ensuring the cooling tower will not
reach LEL & cause a possible explosion. Unfortunately, one of our customers was not so fortunate. No one was
hurt but if personnel had not been in the control room at the time it could have been a disaster. They have since
installed our ASI Model 204s to prevent any future explosions from occurring.
Financial Benefits :
The analyzer can easily pay for itself after the first leak is detected. Payout for the analyzer is achieved after the
first leak because typically a 10ppm by weight hydrocarbon leak in the heat exchanger can emit 15,000 lbs per
day lost product at 1,500 million lbs per day flow rate. That is a very significant lost product on a daily basis. In
addition, government environmental reports can be reduced & fines eliminated.
Accuracy & Low Maintenance :
Our design philosophy is to keep the analyzer as simple as possible while maintaining accuracy. This results in an analyzer that offers much more reliability with much less down time.